|TOUR NAME||2 Night Escape – AVANI Victoria Falls Resort|
|NO OF DAYS / NIGHTS||2 Nights / 3 Days|
|VALIDITY||All Year Round, Best time April to October to visit the Falls|
|Start Location||Livingstone, Zambia|
|Highlights||Livingstone, Victoria Falls, Adrenalin and Adventure Activities|
LIVINGSTONE – ZAMBIA
Spend 3 memorable days exploring one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World from one of Africa’s top Safari Destinations!
Your journey starts on arrival in Livingstone. Livingstone is the Adrenalin and Adventure Capital of Zambia, and the charming town is named in honour of famous explorer David Livingstone.
On arrival in Livingstone, you will enjoy the magnificence of a Sundowner Cruise on the magnificent Zambezi. The days thereafter can be filled with a host of activities of your choice – with over 30 activities to choose from, there need never a dull moment. Do a Guided Tour to the thundering Victoria Falls, an incredible interaction with Cheetahs adrenalin activities such as bunji jump, white water rafting, or sip a drink on the banks of the glorious Zambezi
AVANI VICTORIA FALLS RESORT
While staying at AVANI Victoria Falls Resort, which sits right next to the stunning Victoria Falls, you are given the opportunity to explore a plethora of things to do in Zambia. Soak up some sun by the pool or grab a cool drink on the terrace. Look for handicrafts at the nearby Falls Entertainment Centre before you stop for lunch. Set out for a day’s excursion or a short nature walk around the surrounding landscape. Venture further afield to check out the lively scene in Livingstone or to take in Zambia’s diverse natural plant and animal life. Book exciting adventures in the Activity Centre of the Falls Entertainment Centre.
- Transfer from the Airport to Avani Victoria Falls Resort Livingstone
- African Queen Sunset Cruise on the Zambezi River
- Dinner at The Avani Victoria Falls Resort
- Breakfast at Avani Victoria falls Resort
- Guided Victoria Falls Tour – Zambia and visit to Livingstone Craft Centre Visit
- Cheetah Interaction including transfers
- Dinner and accommodation at Avani Victoria Falls Resort
- Breakfast at Avani Victoria Falls Resort
- Transfer from hotel to Livingstone Airport
**For illustration purposes only.
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Avani Victoria Falls Resort on B&B basis
- Return airport transfers from LVI airport to AVANI
- All items of a personal nature and items not included in the above itinerary.
What you need to bring
- Comfortable/non slip shoes (the area at the Victoria Falls can be wet and slippery)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Hat/Cap, sunglasses
- Sunscreen and mosquito repellent
- Evenings can be fresh so please bring a fleece or light jacket
- Neutral coloured clothing – particularly for any safari or wildlife interaction activities
- Cameras (When visiting the Falls ensure you have these in waterproof bags/plastics especially between the months of February – August).
- Cash for additional items not included, such as shopping, drinks etc.
|firstname.lastname@example.org (Please quote Tour Name + No)
+260 211 266704/7
|Destination Zambia, Lusaka, Zambia|
TERMS + CONDITIONS
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Rates may be subject to current bank ROE.
- Seasonal Rates may apply
- Deposits : A deposit will be required to secure your booking and this will be communicated on quotation
- Bookings will only be confirmed in full once full invoice amount reflects in Destination Zambia bank account.
- The guest is responsible for all extras not included in their booking, and must pay these directly with the supplier.
- Bank Charges are for account of payor. Please ensure this is indicated to your bank on instruction of payment.
- Please forward us with POP so that we can track payments from our side. Clearly mark deposit with your name and Booking ref.
- An admin fee will be charged. This is waivered for bank transfers, Cheque and cash deposits.
- Cancellation fees will apply and these will be based on supplier and DZ T&C’s. All available on request.
- Itineraries are a guideline and may be changed by the supplier.
- All Destination Zambia and 3rd party supplier Terms + Conditions and Cancellation policies apply.
- Destination Zambia cannot be held responsible for changes by suppliers that are outside of our control. Destination Zambia acts as a booking agent between the client and the principle suppliers of services in all cases.
HEALTH & INSURANCE
It is recommended that all travellers insure they have adequate medical and health insurance for their travel dates. Zambia is a malaria area, so it is recommended that Travellers take prophylactics. Travellers should consult with their local doctor or nearest Travel Clinic in ample time prior to travel, for any possible health requirements for their destinations.
VISA + PASSPORT
Please ensure that the passport you will be travelling on will be valid for dates of travel and approx. 6 months til expiry date. It is the responsibility of the Traveller to ensure that they have all the VISA’s required for any countries they will be travelling to, or transit countries.
Visas / E-Visas may be required for some nationalities and must be pre- arranged before leaving their home country. Please enquire or check http://www.gov.bw/ and www.zambiaimmigration.gov.zm and http://www.zimimmigration.gov.zw/
Zambia + Zimbabwe have re-introduced the popular, and much-awaited KAZA (Kavango-Zambezi) “Uni-Visa”, which allows visitors to stay in either (or both) countries for up to 30 days for a single payment of US$50.
The KAZA Uni-Visa is available to citizens from 40 different countries. It saves time and money and enables much easier travel between Zimbabwe and Zambia (e.g. at Victoria Falls/Livingstone). It also covers people who want to enter Botswana for day-trips through the Kazangula border.
The Uni-Visa is currently available only at Harare, Victoria Falls, Lusaka and Livingstone International airports, the Victoria Falls land border (Zimbabwe/Zambia) and the Kazungula land border (Zimbabwe/Zambia/Botswana).